- Additional information
- Product Enquiry
0.96 Inch I2C IIC Serial 128×64 OLED Module LCD Display 4 Pin Font Color, Blue, White, Yellow&Blue.
- The 0.96 Inch I2C IIC Serial OLED is an advanced display which is self light emissive, high contrast, high response, low power consumptive, and large view angle, no backlight is required. Each OLED display is made of 128×64 individual OLEDs, each one is turned on or off by the controller chip
- This miniature OLED LCD display can be connect directly to any 3V or 5V microcontroller which has IIC interface without needing any kind of level shifter. So it’s very easy to get up and running in your project.
- 0.96 Inch I2C IIC Serial OLED LCD Display Module compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero, Zero W, 3B, 3B+, STM32, Arduino, Beaglebone Black and any microcontroller which has IIC interface.
- Driver IC: SSD1306 , the LCD display is made of 128×64 individual OLED pixels.
- OLED makes its own light, no backlight is required for this 0.96 Inch I2C IIC Serial OLED LCD Display Module.
- Compact size and lightweight for this 0.96 Inch I2C IIC Serial OLED LCD Display Module, easy to assembly anywhere.
- This 0.96 Inch I2C IIC Serial OLED LCD Display Module comes with detailed documents, three kinds of ASCII character library, annotated?sources and friendly technology support.
- All 0.96 Inch I2C IIC Serial OLED LCD Display Module has been tested twice before shipment, so if it cannot display, please double check your codes(especially the IIC address) and pin connections. If the pin connections are incorrect, the OLED will burn up in a minute.
- We offer three kinds of OLED, all blue, all white, yellow & blue. For yellow & blue display, there is a two-pixel gap between the yellow pixels and the blue pixels for a good presentation. The gap doesn’t count as rows of pixels
- IIC default address is 0x78, but for some usage cases it use 7 bit IIC address mode, So it should set to 0x3C like in Linux and adafruit’s library.
- IIC selectable address is 0x7A, but for some usage case it use 7 bit IIC address mode, So it should set to 0x3D like in Linux and adafruit’s library
- Module Size: 27.5(L)mm×27.8(W)mm×3.0(H)mm
- View Area: 23.74mm×13.204mm
- Effective Area: 128mm×64 dots
- Pixel Size: 0.15mm×0.15mm
- Pixel Pitch: 0.17mm×0.17m
White, Blue, Yellow&Blue