Pibiger High Speed USB To dual channel CANFD Converter
The USB2CANFD-X2 is a plug and play high speed USB2.0 to CANFD adapter enables the connection of dual channel CANFD networks to a computer via USB. Each CAN FD channel is separately isolated against USB with a maximum of 2500V.
The new CAN FD standard (CAN with Flexible Data rate) is primarily characterized by higher bandwidth for data transfer. The maximum of 64 data bytes per CAN FD frame (instead of 8 so far) can be transmitted with bit rates up to 12 Mbit/s, USB2CANFD-X2 supports 120Ω termination resistor enable by software.
CAN bus connection via D-Sub, 9-pin (in accordance with CiA 303-1)
Provide Drivers for Windows/Linux, Compatible with windows PCAN-View, Linux Socket CAN.
The monitor software PCAN-View and the programming interface PCAN-Basic for the development of applications with CAN connection are included in the scope of supply and support the new standard CAN FD.
- High-speed USB 2.0 To Dual Channel CANFD Converter (compatible to USB 1.1 and USB 3.0),Compatible with CAN2.0A,CAN2.0B,CAN FD,Software Compatible with PCAN System;
- CAN FD bit ratesfrom 25 kbit/s up to 12Mbit/s,Timestamp resolution up tp 1us;
- Built in 120Ω Term Resistor,Support CAN Clock Settings
- Provide English Windows/Linux Software,C#, C++/CLR, Delphi,VB.NET, Java, Phyton 2.6 API
- Provide English UserManual, Support Socket CAN Provide CAN-UTILS/C/Python demon and source code
- –High Speed USB2.0 To Dual Channel CANFD Converter
- –CANFD bit rates from 25 kbit/s up to 12Mbit/s.
- –Time stamp Resolution Up to 1μs
- –Built In 120Ω software Activated/Deactivated;
- –Isolated Up to 2500 Volts against USB;
- –Come With English Software And User manual;
- WINDOWS/Linux Software, Open source API
- PCAN Software Compatible
- Adapter for High-speed USB 2.0 (compatible to USB 1.1 and USB 3.0)
- Complies with CAN specifications 2.0A/B and FD
- CAN FD support for ISO and Non-ISO standard software switchable
- CAN FD bit rates data field (64 bytes max.) from 25 kbit/s up to 12Mbit/s.
- Class CAN bit rates from 25 kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s;
- Time stamp Resolution Up to 1 μs;
- Each CAN FD Signal &Power Separately Isolated Up to 2500 Volts against USB;
- CAN 120Ω termination resistor Activated/Deactivated Through Software;
- Support CAN Clock Settings.
- Measurements of bus load including error frames and overload frames on the physical bus
- Induced error generation for incoming and outgoing CAN messages
- Extended operating temperature range -40 – 85 °C (-40 – 185 °F)
|CANFD||Dual Channel 9PIN D-SUB Connectors|
|USB||USB plug type A（Computer)</br>USB plug type B（Devcie）|
|Protocols||CAN 2.0A (standard format) </br>CAN 2.0B (extended format) </br>CAN FD ISO 11898-1:2015</br> CAN FD non-ISO|
|CAN bit rates||25 kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s|
|CANFD bit rates||25 kbit/s up to 12Mbit/s|
|Galvanic isolation||Signal &Power Separately Isolated by 2500 Volts against USB|
|Micro controller||180MHZ Cortex-M4 MCU|
|Timestamp resolution||1 μs|
|Built In 120Ω Termination||Activated/Deactivated Through Software|
|Software||Windows PCAN-VIEW</br> Linux PCAN-VIEW</br> Linux SOCKET-CAN</br>|
|PCAN BASIC API||C#, C++/CLR, Delphi,VB.NET, Java, Phyton 2.6|
|PCBA Size||84x80x28 mm|