- The HiFi DAC Hat compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero, Zero W, 3B, 3B+, Pi 4 with the 40-pin connector. Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi board, no additional cables required, no soldering. Easy to get more beautiful and fantastic sound by this RPI+DAC HiFi suits.
- Absolutely perfect to support all Raspberry Pi music playback system, like OSMC, Max2Play, RuneAudio, Volumio, Moode, PiCorePlayer, PiMusicBox, OpenELEC, Debian, Ubuntu etc. Support playing music from a hard disk or over the network. Support DSD over PCM(DOP) mode.
- Class-leading stereo audio DAC PCM5122, sample rates up to 384-KHz/32-Bit. Paired with stereo high fidelity headphone amplifier TPA6133. Provides 2.1Vrms ground-centered outputs coupled with Film capacitor.
- On-board a pair of gold plated RCA (LEFT &Right) jacks and a 3.5mm high-end headphone jack output, allow you free to play your music through Raspberry Pi to another terminals.
- Comes with software, document and friendly technology support. For more information, please refer to our wiki（view the link on color page comes with the goods).