- [High compatibility] Support Windows XP/7/8/10, Mac OS, Linux 3.2 greater, Ubuntu 11.10 greater and Android system.
- [Plug and Play USB Device] USB 2.0 full speed compatible. Support wider RS485 data transfer rates, From 300 bps to 3Mbps.
- [Excellent Chipset] On board FTDI FT230X and semi-duplex enhanced RS485 isolated transceiver TD541S485H.
- [Industrial Design] isolated power supply and isolation signal design, Provides Bus-Pin ESD protection up to 15kV(HBM) and greater than 25kV/us CMTI.
- [Flexible] 120 Ohm resistor jumper selectable. designed by 1/8 unit load, support up to 256 nodes on a bus.
- USB2RS485 module is a plug and play and bi-directional port powered USB to RS485 converter which realizes long-distance communication between your PC/SBC/Raspberry Pi and other devices stably though RS485 Bus connection.
- It is easy to use, just like control a serial port on all systems. Compatible with all ready-made serial port tools.
- On-board isolated RS485 Transceiver, has a standby bus failure protection function to ensure that the receiver output is high when the receiver input is open, short, or when the bus is idle. Compliant with TIA/EIA-485A EN62368 and AEC-Q100 standards. Features Bus fail-safe and Bus driver short circuit protection.The transceiver have an exceptionally high input impedance, which places only 1/8 of the standard load on a shared bus and up to 256 transceivers and it can also be mixed with the standard RS485 transceiver with 32 unit loads (cumulative receiver load cannot exceed 32 units).
- With small size and convenient operation, It is a cost-effective solution that are safe and reliable for all your data-conversion / device-protection applications for any experienced engineer interfacing to expensive industrial equipment yet simple enough for home use by an amateur hobbyis