[UserManual&Software Download :]
[Functions and Features:]
- 1. Fully controllable from the Raspberry Pi，up to 25W output power, capable of driving 4 Ohm speakers or higher.
- 2. Support 44.1kHz and 48kHz sample rates. Digital-analog conversion included—no need for external DACs or sound cards.
- 3. Fully digital sound path for optimal audio performance. Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi no additional cables needed.
- 4. Wide Power input :12-20v external power input for both RPI and module. HAT size.
- 5. Up to 90% Efficient. Integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration (Reserve the pin of eeprom).
[The third-party system:]
HIFI AMP HAT compatible with many Raspberry pi music playback system such as:
OSMC / Max2Play / RuneAudio / Volumio / Moode / PiCorePlayer / PiMusicBox / OpenELEC / Debian / Ubuntu etc.
- 1 x HIFI AMP HAT
- Note: The raspberry pi board is not included.