CAM-MIPI296RAW is a Global Shutter Camera with IMX296LLR-C CMOS Sensor Module
support up to 60fps at 1456×1088 Pixels operate with shorter exposure times down to 30µs, given enough light than a rolling shutter camera, which makes it useful for high-speed photography.
- Support Raspberry Pi OS Build In Drivers totally compatible raspberry pi official gs camera module with libcamera tools for all pi boards
- Support Innomaker driver with isolated hardware External Trigger And isolated Strobe function, control by v4l2-ctl -l tools.
- (InnoMaker Driver did not support libcamera and only support specify system version)
- Support up to 60fps at 1456×1088 Pixels,Compatible with rasberry pi GS camera;
- Comes with 1x M12 Len-seat and 1xCS Len-Seat, 1x M12 wide angle Len;
- Support Pi 4B/Pi 3B+/Pi 3B/Pi 3A+/CM4/CM3+/CM3 Directly with libcamera tools;
- Output format Y10 with Resolution 1456*1088 up to 60fps (InnoMaker Driver);
- Output format YUV with Resolution 1456*1088 up to 60fps;(Raspberry PI OS Driver);
This chip operates with analog 3.3V, digital 1.2V, and interface 1.8V triple power supply :
- low power consumption.
- High sensitivity, low dark current and low PLS characteristics are achieved. (Applications: Sensing)
|Sony IMX296LLR Sensor|
|FPS (Sensors):||60.3 fps|
|Pixel Size (Sensors):||3.4µm x 3.4µm|
|Sensor Size||1 / 2.9|
step1, “sudo nano /boot/config.txt”,add “dtoverlay=imx296” to the last line;
step2, “sudo nano /boot/cmdline.txt”,add “cma=128M” to the last line; Save and Reboot.
step3, “libcamera-vid –width 1456 –height 1088 -t 0” for review