- Additional information
- Product Enquiry
USB-CAN module is a “plug and play ” and bi-directional port powered USB to CAN converter which realizes long-distance communication between your Raspberry Pi and other devices stably though CAN- Bus connection.
With small size and convenient operation, It’s a cost-effective solution that are safe and reliable for all your data-conversion / device-protection applications for any experienced engineer interfacing to expensive industrial equipment yet simple enough for home use by an amateur hobbyist.
1. Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/2B/3B/3B+.
2. Full support for CAN bus 2.0A and 2.0B specification.
3. Elimination the need for software drivers when you run Debian9 system of Raspberry Pi.
4. Comes with demos of Socket CAN, save your development time.
5. “plug and play” (hot-pluggable) USB device ,no external power required.
6. On board high-speed STM32 microcontroller, stronger data processing ability and lower power consumption.
Wider CAN baud rate, 20Kbps—-1Mpbs can be programmed arbitrarily.
7. Power supply and signal isolation ,Built-in surge and static protection.
8. 120 Ohm selectable jumper feature.
USB CAN(No Accessory), USB CAN Set, USB CAN Set And OBD-II